Your Photographer tour guide

Monday, August 19, 2013

Chicago Photo tour of the loop

Chicago Tour Companies, Events in Chicago, Illinois 2013

I met a great guy named Bill, from the Midwest, who wanted to get back into photography after striving to reach his goals withing his career. He contacted me about A loop tour while he was in town. As a nice bonus he wanted to surprise his co-worker with the tour since she too, liked photography. We Met at Buckingham fountain in time to see the hourly water show. and from there the tour around the loop started. Taking photos is fun, and to this day I still stand side by side with my clients shooting images. 24 years of walking around town and I still cannot get enough of it.

 Photography is so subjective and shooting architecture adds a whole other level of personal taste. From the beginning, I try to encourage my visitors to feel free to walk away, find an angle that they like.I cannot tell them what the best picture location will be all I can do is start them off at the best spot I know of from experience. Between locations, I enjoy sharing with and getting to know my guests. My goal is to show a side of the city they may not normally see. I want to inform them of the history, and highlights found within our city but a nice byproduct of all of this is I too get to learn from them. What a great combination. Here are some early photos from this past Sunday's tour.

Contact me today if you are coming to Chicago and would like a tour.


Chicago Photo tours.com Patrick John Warneka
Chicago Photo tours.com Patrick John Warneka
Chicago Photo tours.com Patrick John Warneka
movie "The Untouchables" about Chicago Mobsters
For you Movie buffs, this is the staircase in the final scenes of  the movie "The Untouchables" about Chicago Mobsters
Chicago Photo tours.com-  Patrick John Warneka

No comments:

Post a Comment