Your Photographer tour guide

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Trust me, Spring will come...at one point

Chicago Spring 2014 tours




If you follow the weather reports in Chicago, you get the feeling that we are going to skip summer this year and have the longest winter on record. I know it does not seem like it, but sometime in the coming months we will see some sun some grass and actually feel it is safe to go back outside.  Even in the cold months this city produces some amazing images to capture.  I guess  I have to consider those photos "practice" practice for when all the visitors come flooding back into this great city. 

If you are planning to visit Chicago for work or pleasure consider booking a photography tour with me.  Trust me, this year I just might be even more excited to see the sights of the city than you are!
Let me show you what makes this a world class city.

No comments:

Post a Comment