Your Photographer tour guide

Friday, June 10, 2011

Time to tour Chicago

My name is Patrick Warneka. I am a Past President of the Chicago Concierge Hotels Association. (CHCA). For the past 10 years I have been working as a professional commercial Photographer. I have photographed Architecture,people and events all throughout Chicagoland. I want you to fall in love with this great city with me.

Lets take a tour of the loop area. the loop is the business district, where the Brown line" el" loops around. I will take you to Millennium Park, the theater district, daley Plaza, Banker row, and some of the most beautiful bridges in the Downtown area.

Here is a little BIO video of the type of tour and photography you can expect to photograph during the day.




for more information, Please contact Patrick at, patrick@patrickphotography.com
tours start around $275 and up.

No comments:

Post a Comment